KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
The following Key Selection Criteria will be used to assist in the selection of the most suitable applicant on merit. The Criteria are not listed in any order of priority.
1. Ideally some hands-on experience in contract and logistics management, including budget management experience.
2. Procurement management experience, preferably in a public sector environment.
3. Exceptional organisation and time management skills.
4. Flexible and adaptable approach to work with an attention to detail and strong work ethic requiring minimal supervision.
5. Good IT literacy across the breadth of MS office products with database management experience desirable.
6. Experience managing staff, contractors and volunteers.
7. Demonstrated experience in preparing specifications, board and performance reports.
8. Ability to undertake and document a risk assessment.
9. A current Victorian Driver’s Licence is essential.
Cemetery and funeral operations experience is not essential
RPCV is an equal opportunity employer